Summer storms take out Amazon servers; Uber moves to hybrids; and more news you may have missed this weekend.
1. Summer Storm Takes Out Amazon Servers; Cloud Dependence In Question?
2. China Helps Entrepreneurs Go Overseas
3. Consumer Spending Down in May
4. Uber Plans Cheaper Service Using Hybrids
5. 'Leap Second' Brings Down Major Websites, Including Gawker, Reddit & Foursquare
6. Why Delaware Is a Tax Haven
7. Dr. Dre's Beats Electronics Acquires MOG
8. Facebook Co-Founder Chris Hughes Ties the Knot
9. The S&P Price Stock Index Continues to Predict the Market
10. Conflict Arises Between Twitter and Developers
11. Apple Pays a Chinese Company $60 Million Over Rights to iPad Name
12. Quora Gets Answers: How Smart Is Natalie Portman?
13. Facebook Blaming Nasdaq for IPO Failure
14. Apple v. Samsung Battle Continues
15. Apple Says Goodbye to MobileMe
3 Most Important Words to Say to Employees After They Screw Up
5 TED Talks to Help You Work Smarter
Negotiating? Try This Handy B.S. Detector
How Do You Want to Spend Your Next 4 Years of Your Life?
Dropbox CEO: How to Succeed as a First-Time Founder
ABIGAIL TRACY is a staff reporter for Inc. Magazine. Previously, she worked for Seattle Metropolitan Magazine and Chicago Magazine.@abigailtracy