Yammer CEO predicts the end of Silicon Valley, consumer electronic start-ups see a boost, and other news.
Yammer Founder David Sacks
1. David Tisch Made At Least 15 Investments Before Stepping Back From TechStars
2. One Month After Selling to Microsoft, Yammer CEO Predicts End of Silicon Valley
3. Andrew McLaughlin On His Time At Tumblr
4. Report: Leaked Memo Indicates Hulu CEO Jason Kilar May Be On His Way Out
5. Online Media Will Star At the Conventions
6. OnLive Buys OnLive?
7. Kickstarter: The Good, the Bad and the Crowdfunded
8. Consumer Electronics Start-ups Showing Signs of Life
9. In Apple-Samsung Verdict, Tech Shifts May Follow
10. Best Buy Names Hospitality Executive as New Chief
11. Crowdfunding Sites Prepare for Equity-based Investments
Read more recent articles by Abigail Tracy:
Yummy: Steve Case Invests $22 Million in...a Salad Startup
Entrepreneur of the Year Winners: Where Are They Now?
As Bad Weather Rolls in for Thanksgiving, 3 Basic Travel Tips to Remember
It's a Great Time to Be a Geek
ABIGAIL TRACY is a staff reporter for Inc. Magazine. Previously, she worked for Seattle Metropolitan Magazine and Chicago Magazine.@abigailtracy