1. U.S. Venture Capital Has Its Biggest Quarter Since Dot-Com Days
2. SBA Chief Gives Thumbs Up to Food Trucks
3. Statistical Analysis: What Makes a Kickstarter Project Fail?
4. Pinterest Now Blocking Links
5. Kevin Rose: Why Digg Failed
6. Prepare Your Start-up to Raise an Angel Round [VIDEO]
7. Microsoft Steps It Up in Fight Against Google
8. BlackBerry Maker Told to Pay $147 Million in Software Patent Dispute
9. Start-up Stars Ohanian, Tisch Make Cameos in Hulu TV Show
10. The State of Mobile App Privacy Policies
11. Investors Punish Companies That Depend on U.S. Government
12. Microsoft & NBC Complete MSNBC Divorce
13. Roy Yamaguchi and Dave McClure Talk Food Tech at 500 Startups [VIDEO]
Elon Musk Reveals the Car of the Future, and It Is Glorious
How Facebook's Real Name Requirement Is Bad for Business
The 6 Stupidest Things Men Have Said About Women in Business
Why Mensa Doesn't Look Kindly on Kanye West or 'The Big Bang Theory'
Becoming Obama's Go-To Lunch Spot
Abigail Tracy is a staff reporter for Inc. magazine. Previously, she worked for Seattle Metropolitan magazine and Chicago magazine.