Venture capital has its biggest quarter since dot-com days; SBA chief weighs in on food trucks; and Kevin Rose tells why Digg failed.
1. U.S. Venture Capital Has Its Biggest Quarter Since Dot-Com Days
2. SBA Chief Gives Thumbs Up to Food Trucks
3. Statistical Analysis: What Makes a Kickstarter Project Fail?
4. Pinterest Now Blocking Links
5. Kevin Rose: Why Digg Failed
6. Prepare Your Start-up to Raise an Angel Round [VIDEO]
7. Microsoft Steps It Up in Fight Against Google
8. BlackBerry Maker Told to Pay $147 Million in Software Patent Dispute
9. Start-up Stars Ohanian, Tisch Make Cameos in Hulu TV Show
10. The State of Mobile App Privacy Policies
11. Investors Punish Companies That Depend on U.S. Government
12. Microsoft & NBC Complete MSNBC Divorce
13. Roy Yamaguchi and Dave McClure Talk Food Tech at 500 Startups [VIDEO]
3 Most Important Words to Say to Employees After They Screw Up
Negotiating? Try This Handy B.S. Detector
5 TED Talks to Help You Work Smarter
How Do You Want to Spend Your Next 4 Years of Your Life?
Attractiveness Puts You on Track for Success
ABIGAIL TRACY is a staff reporter for Inc. Magazine. Previously, she worked for Seattle Metropolitan Magazine and Chicago Magazine.@abigailtracy