1. Measuring the Silicon Valley Bubble
2. Instant Email: An Alternative to Business Cards?
3. Health Care Law Driving Doctors Away From Small Practices
4. Big PR Push for Venture Capital Firms
5. Twitter's Mobile Ads Are More Engaging Than Facebook Ads
6. Amazon Expanding to London to Tackle Film & TV Delivery
7. Hiring Wars Hit Europe
8. Entrepreneur Wins on Bachelorette
9. Backlash Over Google's Acquisition of Sparrow
10. State of Venture Capital: Less Money, Smaller Funds
11. Twitter Tackles the Olympics
12. HTC Cuts Back Investment in Beats Headphone Maker
13. Kodak Loses Patent Case Against Apple & BlackBerry Maker
14. Can Social Media Rescue Iowa Levee?
Holiday Sales Spike Expected to Be Bigger Than Last Year's
With Hackers Hitting Banks, Is Your Money Safe Anywhere?
Marijuana Edibles Burgeoning Into an Industry
Elon Musk Reveals the Car of the Future, and it Is Glorious
7 Simple Social-Media Moves That Work
Abigail Tracy is a staff reporter for Inc. magazine. Previously, she worked for Seattle Metropolitan magazine and Chicago magazine.