Present life: CEO of Artkraft Strauss, an outdoor-advertising company based in New York City. Founded in 1897, the company is best known ... Read more
Recent Advertising Articles
Marketing & Advertising mentor Jay Conrad Levinson responds to the following question from an inc.com user: We are a painting c... Read more
Careful planning and research up front will save you time and money later in the banner ad creation process. If you want to create a banner ad in-house, y... Read more
Now that you have some estimated budget figures in hand, you can get more specific by looking into the various banner ad pricing structures available. Of ... Read more
So you've researched your target audience's technical sophistication, and you've decided which technology you can safely and effectively use in your banne... Read more
Imagine spending thousands of dollars on a terrific television ad campaign, only to discover that your target customers don't own TV sets. That's approxim... Read more
When it comes to banner ads, one size does not fit all. Are you trying to develop awareness of your brand, attract prospective customers to your site, or ... Read more
What is the first thing that comes to mind when your customers think of your company? Great service? Low prices? Clever advertising or a catchy logo? Each... Read more
Once you build a Web site, you need to put some effort into enticing customers to come visit. Banner ads can be a powerful way to invite people to your si... Read more
"Good advertising" is certainly a subjective term. Different layouts, font styles, images, and copywriting styles appeal to different audiences. You can r... Read more
Like most small businesspeople, I have a limited amount of funds to devote to marketing and advertising. Even in a relatively small market like Portland, ... Read more
Marketing & Advertising mentor Jay Conrad Levinson responds: The most effective way of advertising a small business depends on the... Read more
Ad campaigns for dot-coms should explain what the business does in order to be effective, say industry observers. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business