"Good advertising" is certainly a subjective term. Different layouts, font styles, images, and copywriting styles appeal to different audiences. You can r... Read more
Recent Advertising Articles
Like most small businesspeople, I have a limited amount of funds to devote to marketing and advertising. Even in a relatively small market like Portland, ... Read more
Marketing & Advertising mentor Jay Conrad Levinson responds: The most effective way of advertising a small business depends on the... Read more
Ad campaigns for dot-coms should explain what the business does in order to be effective, say industry observers. Read more
Compaero makes its connectors a cinch to buy while expanding its customer base. Read more
Pinnacle Building Systems' on-the-cheap Web site has paid enormous dividends for this modular-home builder. Read more
Many federal and state " consumer protection" laws regulate the relationship between a business and its customers. These laws cover such things as adverti... Read more
An interview with Jim Medalia, president and founder of " Just Balls!"
Q: What types of products do you sell at Justballs.Com?
Custom publishing, once considered the marketing wave of the future, has not lived up to its early promise. The problem is often the heavy cost of produci... Read more
It used to be that only humongous companies like Anheuser-Busch could afford to do an advertising blitz during a megaevent like the Super Bowl. Lately, sm... Read more
Here's how an adman created a whole new image of business with his 1983 commercial for Apple Computer. Read more
Online surveys are an extremely effective way to test a product opportunity, gauge public opinion or assess customer satisfaction. According to Kevin Mabl... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business