Building Customer Satisfaction Is Mission Critical
A Forrester Research report revealed that online shoppers expect customer service at every point in the transaction process, not just at the postpurchase stage. And 90% of online shoppers consider good customer service critical when selecting an online merchant.
Here are the customer service features that Forrester found to be most desirable:
- a well-staffed, responsive service organization
- a simple return process
- easy order tracking
- smart, surprising ways to improve shopping, paying, and other processes
- quality delivery and shipping options
- detailed product information
- smart product recommendations
Improving customer satisfaction is critical for building customer loyalty and encouraging repeat sales. Any company doing business online will benefit from making an investment in this area.
Source: Forrester Research
Copyright © 2000 by Circle.com