Almost everyone understands that positive news coverage is good for business. Positive news coverage can transform you from a hardworking local professional to a nationally recognized expert who is:
- Seen as an industry leader
- Known as trustworthy and credible
- Understood as the professional to turn to for expert advice
- Profitable through increased referrals and qualified leads
Tip: Getting mentioned in the media is a much more powerful and less expensive marketing strategy than advertising. Positive news coverage costs little more than your time and effort and is a powerful testimonial to your expertise.
There are some legitimate reasons and misconceptions that make it difficult for professionals to work with the media. Which sound familiar to you?
- The media is not your specialty.
- You already have too much to do.
- Your financial resources are limited.
- You do not understand the value of ink and air.
- You do not know how to construct a media strategy.
This Get Media Smart! resource guide will show you how to build a media marketing strategy that will give you a return on your investment in both time and money. You can develop media skills without being a media specialist.
Copyright © Ink&Air 1998
PRINT THIS ARTICLE