Field organizers and volunteers are being issued Jack Dorsey's Square to take credit card payments. Read story
Inc. contributing editor Courtney Rubin was for five years a London-based staff writer for People magazine. She has reported stories on six continents, in countries including Afghanistan, Cambodia, and Indonesia. Rubin, a former senior writer for Washingtonian magazine, has written for the New York Times magazine, Time, Marie Claire, The Guardian and other publications. She is the author of The Weight-Loss Diaries (McGraw-Hill, 2004).
The social influence measuring start-up raises a reported $30 million. Among its plans: to develop a mobile app. Read story
Co-founder Jeremy Stoppelman hopes that the review site will go viral Down Under without a marketing campaign. Read story
Mike Swanson built a wildly popular iPhone app while working at his day job at Microsoft. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business