For employers with low-wage workers, a way around higher costs Read story
A former editor at Real Simple, Adam Bluestein writes frequently about health care, innovation, and new technology. He lives with his wife and two children in Burlington, Vermont. @AdamBluestein
Recent news from Vermont suggests the new law might not be as bad as you think Read story
Clay Robinson, owner of Sun King Brewing, says his company is weighing both options as they prepare for Obamacare. Read story
Steven Elliot, owner of Oren Elliot Products, says when it comes to the new rules of Obamacare, his company will see higher costs. Read story
Bill Peppler, managing partner at Orlando-based Kavaliro Staffing, says his company may have to tighten their belts. Read story
Inc. asked future-focused experts how to make money in 2013 (and beyond). Intel's in-house futurist says you'd be wise to look in junior high school. Read story
In a tough economy with credit extremely tight, big investments are not an option for most companies. Yet no business can afford to stand still. We asked our... Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business