Here are the five things venture capitalists generally look at to peg your company's valuation. Read story
Adam is a managing director at OpenView Venture Partners, a Boston-based venture capital firm that invests in expansion-stage technology companies. Prior to joining OpenView in 2009, he worked at Battery Ventures, focusing on investments in SaaS, e-commerce, and digital media. While at Battery, Adam was on the board of J. Hilburn, a board observer at ExactTarget (NYSE: ET), and was actively involved with Cortera. Prior to Battery, he was director of corporate development for The Boston Celtics, where he led strategic initiatives for the team. He also worked at Lycos (sold to Telefonica), where he was responsible for M&A, private equity and joint venture investment within North America, Europe, and Asia. Earlier in his career, Adam worked in business development at Gamesville.com (sold to Lycos) and at Tripod.com, which was an early innovator in the online community space (sold to Lycos). He earned a BA in psychology and Spanish from Franklin and Marshall College and an MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. @adamdavidmarcus
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business