Alexa von Tobel, Founder and CEO of LearnVest, continually tests products and innovations with her customers in order to optimize the company's product offer... Watch video
Alexa von Tobel is the founder and CEO of LearnVest.com, the award-winning financial management and lifestyle website. Originally from Florida, Alexa received an A.B. in Psychology at Harvard College. Upon graduation, she worked as a trader at Morgan Stanley before leaving to be the Head of Business Development at Drop.io, a venture backed start-up in NYC. She enrolled in Harvard Business School in 2008 only to take a leave of absence shortly after to launch LearnVest. Alexa was recently selected as a 2012 Fortune Most Powerful Women Entrepreneur and highlighted as "One of the Coolest Young Entrepreneurs" in Inc. Magazine’s 30 Under 30 feature.
It's easy for financial services companies to come off as stodgy. Social media helps us break out of that mold. Read story
The best investors aren't just those with the most cash. They're the ones who really care about what your company stands for. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business