The best business story might not get noticed by the top publications, but there are plenty of other ways to get it published. Read story
André Leb is Vice President of International Marketing and Business Development at Prodegé, which offers "virtual currency" to its users, in exchange for their registration, every time they search, purchase, play games, and share opinions online. The company's flagship propertySwagbucks.com, the web’s premier online rewards destination, is No. 43 on the 2011 Inc. 500 list. Prior to leading Swagbucks to new markets, André was an early member of NEA backed Compass Labs in the Bay area, heading up sales and business development for the leader in the science behind smarter social advertising. He previously led business development at PriceGrabber.com, where he helped build the largest shopping comparison distribution network on the web. André's online marketing career dates back to 2000 when he co-founded shopping comparison site PrecioMania. Andre earned a B.A. degree in international economics from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). @lebrazil
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business