A new House bill seeks to make the process easier for employees to unionize. Read story
The first-ever educational event is designed to promote business ownership among high-school and college students. Read story
The bill is part of ongoing negotiations between the House and Senate over the first wage increase in a decade. Read story
While both houses have passed a wage hike, the Senate version also pushes for small-business tax breaks. Read story
The Corporation for Enterprise Development's annual report card examines business performance and capacity for growth. Read story
While critics say the House bill will hurt business owners, many companies are already paying higher wages. Read story
Despite industry woes, American car and motorcycle entrepreneurs have prospered by pursuing the high-end -- and high-speed -- specialty market. Read story
Sen. John Kerry and Rep. Nydia Velazquez will chair the Senate and House small-business committees. Read story
The AFL-CIO claims that companies should be required to pay for employees' protective gear. Read story
Concerns about after-school childcare can have a negative impact on job performance, according to a new study. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business