Making big decisions for your company? Add these foods to your regular diet to keep your mind sharp. Read story
Barbara Mendez is a nutritionist with a private practice in NYC. She is also a pharmacist. She believes that the path to a vibrant and successful life includes a healthy lifestyle, beginning with the foods we eat. Barbara works with clients to create healthy sustainable habits instead of diets. She also loves great food and believes that eating well should be a delicious experience. She runs the nutrition blog, Roots and Seeds, which offers healthy recipes and nutritional tips. For more information, visit BarbaraMendezNutrition.com or send an email to Barbara@barbaramendeznutrition.com.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business