It's absolutely possible to be pregnant, or a new mother, and a CEO at the same time. Some words of wisdom from someone who's been there. Read story
Bettina Hein is the founder and CEO of Pixability (www.pixability.com), a video marketing company that helps businesses increase sales by getting the right videos in front of the right audience so they take the right action. Pixability's video marketing software helps link business strategy to video production, YouTube and web hosting, social media, and precise targeting and promotion.
Bettina is a serial technology entrepreneur, and has built successful technology companies in the United States and in Europe. Prior to Pixability Bettina co-founded the Swiss-based speech software specialist SVOX AG in 2001. SVOX was sold to Nuance Communications (NUAN) for $125 million.
Bettina holds a Master of Science degree from MIT where she was a Sloan Fellow, a law degree from the University of Constance, and a degree in business administration from the University of St. Gallen.
In 1996, she was the initiator of START, an organization that advances entrepreneurship among college students. In 2000 START received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. She is also the founder of the SheEOs, a network for female CEOs and founders of growth companies.
Bettina is a recent recipient of the L'Oréal NEXT Generation Award. The NEXT Generation entrepreneurial awards honor the top 5 women leading groundbreaking digital companies.
She is also the co-author of “Video Marketing For Dummies,” released by Wiley in May 2012, which reached #2 on Amazon’s Web Marketing List.
Bettina is a frequent speaker on the topics of video, marketing and entrepreneurship, and has spoken at MIT, Harvard Business School and conferences worldwide. She resides in Cambridge, Mass. with her husband and daughter.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business