Energy is much of the world's greatest expense; it's also an industry with incredible potential to create jobs and democratize communities. Here's how. Read story
Billy Parish is co-founder and president of Solar Mosaic, a solar investment platform. He's also co-author of Making Good: Finding Meaning, Money & Community in a Changing World. In 2002, he dropped out of Yale to found the Energy Action Coalition and grew it into the largest youth advocacy organization in the world working on the climate crisis. A serial social entrepreneur, Parish has helped launch dozens of clean energy, youth, and green jobs related companies and organizations. He has been honored as a Rolling Stone magazine “Climate Hero,” one of Utne Reader's "50 Visionaries Who Are Changing Your World," and was elected as a Fellow by Ashoka, the global association of the world's leading social entrepreneurs. He lives in Oakland, California, with his wife and two daughters. @BillyParish
There is an unprecedented opportunity today to make money while doing good for the world. Here's how to find a place to break in. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business