Don't think your start-up idea is going to fly? Don't abandon it yet. You don't know if it's going to work unless you ask your customers. Read story
Bob Dorf, a serial entrepreneur, is often called the “midwife of Customer Development,” helping Steve Blank deploy it when Blank’s eighth start-up, E.piphany, opened in 1996. The two have been friends and colleagues since. Dorf is co-author with Steve Blank of The Start-up Owner’s Manual. He also runs the firm’s boutique consultancy, helping major corporations and start-ups alike effectively deploy the Customer Development process. Entrepreneurial since age 12, Dorf founded six companies, most explosive of which was Marketing 1to1 (later Peppers & Rogers Group), a former Inc. 500 company. He's invested in or advised more than a score of start-ups and teaches Customer Development at Columbia Business School. @bobdorf
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business