Know these five details before entering any fundraising pitch, especially if you are a social entrepreneur. Read story
Brent Freeman is a serial entrepreneur who is passionate about social entrepreneurship, technology, and youth education. He's the founder of Roozt, a Web 2.0 marketplace that connects trendsetting cause-oriented brands with online shoppers. He also founded a pilot program in Los Angeles with the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) to mentor and teach for-profit social entrepreneurship to low-income, at-risk high school students. Brent loves to travel, connect with passionate people, and take a few moments every day to watch the sunset.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals