Very few entrepreneurs, board members, or investors give much thought to leadership development. That's a huge mistake. Read story
Brian Evje helps people and organizations manage change and growth. This involves a process consultation approach to change management (organization and culture), leadership development (coaching and performance improvement), and organizational health (strategy, design, effectiveness, and fitness.) Brian is a Management Consultant in the Organization Effectiveness practice of Slalom Consulting, a national professional services firm, and an Advisory Board Member of Astia, a global not-for-profit dedicated to increasing women’s participation in high- growth businesses. He is a graduate of Santa Clara University, and the Master’s program Consulting and Coaching for Change at HEC School of Management, Paris / Saїd Business School, University of Oxford.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business