HubSpot founder Brian Halligan explains how you can best reach your customers in the age of social media. Watch video
Brian Halligan is CEO & Co-Founder of HubSpot, a marketing software company that helps businesses transform the way they market their products by "getting found" on the internet. Since its founding, HubSpot has already accumulated 5,000 customers. He is author of Marketing Lessons From the Grateful Dead and Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs , which is in its seventh printing, has sold 40,000 copies. Brian was named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2011. He is also an Entrepreneur-In-Residence at MIT.
Brian Halligan, founder of HubSpot, gives a 101 on inbound marketing and its benefits. Watch video
You already know how to divide your audience into broad groups. Now it's time to create unique individual targeting. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business