Many entrepreneurs and VCs claim pure libertarianism is the only political position that makes sense. Here's why that doesn't work. Read story
Bruce Gibney is a partner at Founders Fund, with a focus on growth-stage investing. Bruce previously managed a public equities portfolio and later served as General Counsel and Managing Director, Operations at Clarium Capital Management LLC, a global macro hedge fund. Prior to Clarium, Bruce reviewed opportunities for Peter Thiel’s portfolio (including, with partner Ken Howery, the first investment in Facebook). After leaving Clarium, he was a consultant to financial firms and start-ups, including Founders Fund and several of its portfolio companies. He began his career as a securities litigator at Heller Ehrman. Bruce holds a BS in STS/IE from Stanford University (where he and his family made an early investment in Confinity, which became PayPal) and a JD from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he was a managing editor of the Law Review.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals