Innovative entrepreneurs are likely to keep inventing, says Daniel Spulber, a professor of management and strategy at the Kellogg School. Read story
Nick D'Aloisio started company at 15. This week, he sold it for a pretty penny to one of the biggest tech companies in the world. Not bad. Read story
Entrepreneur Wiley Cerilli's company Single Platform was bought by Constant Contact for $100 million. Here's how he reacted. Read story
Check out how Peter Thiel used classic chess strategy to make money. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business