Smartphones may be smart, but the way we use them is still a little dumb. It's time for a mobile code of ethics. Read story
As president and CEO of Visage, Bzur leads all facets of the business, including the strategy and operations of Visage. Bzur brings more than 15 years of executive experience in sales, managed services, and Internet business with companies such as Asurion Managed Wireless, Accenture, Cambridge Technology Partners, and DigitalThink. With nearly a decade of experience specifically in the enterprise mobility space, Bzur has worked with a large number of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies as they have navigated through large scale deployments of mobile assets and services. @friendbzur
When employees use their own phones, it's not your problem, right? Wrong. You might be on the hook if they misbehave. Read story
Remember "the stack"--the layers of software and architecture that ran your back-end systems? Mobile has turned it on its head. It's time to adapt. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business