Because if you are a solo founder, you are always the smartest person in the room. As an investor, I want someone in there with you. Read story
Chris Heivly is an accomplished executive in the information-technology sector. His career spans a broad range of senior positions in government, at a Fortune 150 global company, and at small, entrepreneurial start-ups. He has operated at the highest levels in companies including R.R. Donnelley, Rand McNally, Accenture and MapQuest. Mr. Heivly has spent the last three years launching a software accelerator in the Raleigh/Durham area called the Triangle Startup Factory . Modeled after similar national programs, this seed investment program is yielding 14 new start-ups per year.
You're going to need to leap without a net. But not without plenty of data. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business