A new report says San Francisco is the most connected, but New York City is tops for Twitter. Read story
No, says a new study. (Nor does it save a CEO from being fired for poor performance.) Read story
Skyhook Wireless filed two lawsuits claiming Google infringed on its patents and caused it to lose lucrative partnerships. Read story
It's official: More people are spending more time on Facebook. Chances are, as a business owner, you should be, too. Read story
New feature aims to help turn shoppers browsing online into in-store buyers by showing what products local shops have in stock. Read story
Without legislative protections given to consumers, small businesses have seen interest rates increase by more than 30 percent this year, a new study finds. Read story
The good news is that a vast majority of business owners also feel they're at least somewhat prepared to endure more tough times. Read story
Small firms won a record amount in government contracts last year, but it wasn't enough to reach a target set by Congress. Read story
Social networking use among Internet users ages 50 and older nearly doubled over the last year, as they look to reconnect with old friends and family. Read story
PR firm Reverb Communications posted phony positive reviews on iTunes without revealing it was being paid to do so. Read story
Six-year-old company that brings visual technology to shopping is the latest target of Google's acquisition spree. Read story
For the first time in four years, banks report easing standards on loans and credit lines to small businesses. Read story
Deep losses have left small-business owners decidedly pessimistic and unlikely to hire, survey finds. Read story
An Iowa woman takes a stand against her employer on privacy -- and loses her job for it. Read story
A new report reveals Americans spend nearly a quarter of their online time on social-networking sites like Facebook, up from 16 percent a year earlier. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business