If Hollywood stars, government officials, and corporate giants aren't safe from hackers, neither is your company. Read story
As CEO and co-founder, David leads the execution of all business operations at AnchorFree. David raised over $63 million in VC financing for AnchorFree and pioneered the vision of enabling global privacy and security on the Web. AnchorFree powers millions of people with Hotspot Shield, the world's leading free ad-supported consumer VPN, which proliferates online privacy and delivers content to users worldwide. While still a student at San Jose State University, David co-founded Intelligent Buying Inc., a profitable IT asset management company and reseller of IT enterprise networking equipment. David's earlier work experience includes corporate strategy at Remedy Corporation, where he worked closely with companies such as Gartner Group, IDC, and Meta Group. David served on the Technology Expert Council to Gavin Newsom and was named one of the "Top CEOs Under 30" by Inc. Magazine and by Red Herring. @AnchorFreeDavid
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business