How bobble turned an existing invention into a $40 million business within two years. Read story
David Ronick is an entrepreneur, and mentor to founders. He has co-founded and exited three companies, and has coached over 100 start-ups. His clients include rock stars, pro-athletes, hedge-fund billionaires, movie producers, Fortune 500-incubated ventures, and executives jumping ship to start their own businesses. David is a graduate of Brown University and Harvard Business School, and lives in New York City. @davidronick
Break a business plan into bite-sized pieces to save time, and focus on what matters most for you right now. The last of a three-part series. Read story
Break a business plan into bite-sized pieces, to focus on what matters most right now. The second of a three-part series. Read part one Read story
David Ronick started coaching Amanda Steinberg three years ago. Earlier this year she raised $850,000 from a group including Google executive chairman Eric S... Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals