Don't have $35,000 for trade-show real estate? No problem! These guerrilla marketing tips will get you noticed anyway. Read story
Don Rainey is a General Partner with Grotech Ventures, which invests in early stage technology companies. He currently serves on the boards of Clarabridge, GramercyOne, HelloWallet, LivingSocial, Personal, SnappCloud, and Zenoss. He was named to the Washingtonian Magazine Tech Titans List and earned the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s Lifetime Navigator award for his support of entrepreneurs. Don is also an emerging technology consultant to the CIO of the US Department of Defense through the DeVenCi Program, which is tasked with researching and nominating companies to solve the DOD’s unmet technology needs. Don blogs at VC in DC at http://startups.typepad.com.
We'd all like to have a team of superstars, but that's just wishful thinking. What you need is extraordinary performance from ordinary people. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business