One YC partner makes an exit, while Paul Graham introduces five new ones--including Groupon founder and ex-CEO, Andrew Mason. Read story
Crowdfunding critics take note: A recent study by Wharton professor Ethan Mollick proves that crowdfunders are better than you might think at finding quality... Read story
This week social media has given the public an active part in the suspense unfolding in Boston. Read story
Kidneys, livers, whatever, made to order in a lab. With Organovo's 3-D printing technology, it's possible. Read story
A.G. Lafley, the former CEO of Procter & Gamble, explains how customers can help you define your start-up strategy. Watch video
For backers of crowd-funded physical products, the mantra has always been 'buyer-beware.' Here's how a new crowdfunding site, Crowd Supply, seeks to fix that... Read story
The flamboyant entrepreneur, on the run from U.S. prosecutors, Skyped in to SXSW today to plead his case. Read story
John Mackey believes capitalism is in the midst of an identity crisis. Here's how he plans to fix it. Read story
Yuri Milner, the billionaire Russian investor who owns 2 percent of Facebook, has pioneered a new type of investment strategy. Clearly, it's working. Read story
Bre Pettis, the founder of MakerBot, believes we're on the brink of the next industrial revolution in which everyone can become a maker. Read story
Bill Gates, speaking at the SXSWedu conference in Austin, urged entrepreneurs to create educational programs for the 21st Century. Read story
Face it: Your cell phone is becoming your window on the world. These new technologies from innovative companies are on the front-lines of mobile development. Read story
"Groupon clone" is perhaps the biggest Silicon Valley meme of the decade. News of a company merger illuminates why you should avoid getting anywhere near the... Read story
Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Steve Jobs, is pushing hard for the passage of the Dream Act. Here's why it's good for entrepreneurs. Read story
The President signed the JOBS Act into law in April, fueling a boom in crowdfunding companies. But the SEC is stalling. What's the holdup? Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business