The key to survival—whether it be in the "real" world or the business world—is to know your SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats). Read story
Eron Zehavi is a founding partner and Chief Rewards Officer of Swagbucks.com and it's parent company, Prodégé. Swagbucks, listed as No. 43 on the 2011 Inc. 500 list, allows it users to earn virtual currency through common everyday online actions like searching the web, watching videos, taking surveys, and playing games. The users can then redeem their "Swag Bucks" for their choice of thousands of "real world" items, including gift cards, electronics, kitchen supplies, jewelry, and baby goods. With billions of points in circulation and over $15 million in distributed prizes, Swagbucks has achieved unparalleled loyalty and engagement by fostering a true Rewards Community. @SwagBucks
When customers don't cash in those points or credits they are sending you a message about how disloyal they are. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business