Venture capital firms go out of business just like anyone else. When that happens, entrepreneurs need to watch out. Read story
Firas is a venture partner and founding member of OpenView Venture Partners, a Boston-based venture capital firm that invests in expansion-stage technology companies. He is a member of the firm's Investment and Operating Committees and currently serves on the boards of several portfolio companies. Prior to joining OpenView, Firas served as the co-founder/COO of three startups (eHook, eCompany, and eEye Digital Security), and worked at Booz & Company and Eli Lilly. He holds a BS in computer engineering from Northeastern University and a Masters of Engineering Management from the Thayer School at Dartmouth College. @fraouf
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business