So, you're smart. But stop it already with the inflated vocabulary. To make the biggest impact, take a cue from the simplicity of Apple's branding and ditch ... Read story
Garry Tan is a partner with leading seed stage fund Y Combinator. He invests in early-stage Internet start-ups and helps them build world-class user experiences. Garry is a designer and software engineer who co-founded Posterous and the financial analysis product at Palantir Technologies. Prior to that, he was a program manager at Microsoft and graduated from Stanford with a BS in Computer Systems Engineering. He loves building things that people love to use, and loves helping founders do the same. @GarryTan
Y Combinator's Garry Tan hands you the only yardstick you need when starting a technology company. How does your idea measure up? Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business