India's growth rate has fallen off a cliff, and the prospects for an immediate rebound are dim. But reports of the economy's death are a bit exaggerated. Read story
When journalism, that cozy fireside for rebels and writers, gave Guatam Chikermane physical, intellectual and creative refuge, he followed what has now become his calling for two decades. Working his way up as a trainee, he has reported for and edited some of the largest-selling Indian newspapers and magazines. Tracking business, the economy and finance for the past 14 years, he has served in leadership positions in three newspapers and one magazine, decoding the complex, layered and hugely exciting idea called India. A self-exiled musician and mystic, he tweets on the unholy trinity of money, power and god. @gchikermane
The U.S. officially can't make up its mind whether India's most growth-friendly minister is a statesman or a demagogue. Businesses have already decided. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business