As a leader, you need to articulate your clear-cut implementation plan. The second in a seven-part series on the power of communication. Read story
Geil Browning is the founder of Emergenetics International, an organizational development firm with offices in the United States, Singapore, and the Netherlands. She also co-created the Emergenetics Profile, a psychometric thinking and behavioral workplace assessment. Geil received a Ph.D. in education from the University of Nebraska, and completed postdoctoral studies at Harvard. @Emergenetics_
You can make convincing points if you're logical, rational, and data-driven. The first in a seven-part series on leadership communication styles. Read story
Storytelling appeals to how the brain processes information. Here's five ways to make that work for your business. Read story
It may seem counterintuitive, but you don't only want to lead with your strengths. Here's why and what you can do about it. Read story
When you do something altruistic, your brain releases a squirt of the neurotransmitter Dopamine, and you feel good. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business