Do you offer goods or services; imported, exported or serviced across national boarders? Here's a few simple steps to take charge of your global operation. Read story
Glen Blickenstaff is the CEO of The Iron Door company, which makes and distributes high-end, hand-forged doors and windows. The company has two brands: Monterrey Doors, available exclusively at The Home Depot, and Castle Entries, available through independent dealers. Glen is an experienced executive with a track record of turning around and managing companies in the retail, building and financial market segments. He has over 20 years of progressive leadership experience within the Fortune 500 and nine years of consulting for small to mid-sized businesses, not-for-profit organizations and governmental agencies. @glenblickenstaf
Effective communication is critical in any business and it's not always necessary to use words. Here are some body language techniques that work. Read story
A story of how bad communication and big egos can drain precious productivity, resources and dollars from the bottom line. Read story
There are other options for reviving the economy, including asking Americans to invest in something similar to war bonds. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals