Sound like a bizarre source for advice? Think about it: He spreads good will, gets his work done on time, and he's a great judge of character. Read story
Harvey Mackay, author of The Mackay MBA of Selling in the Real World, is founder and chairman of the MackayMitchell Envelope Company. He has written six New York Times bestsellers, including the #1 Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive. His website is www.harveymackay.com. @HarveyMackay
Optimists outperform pessimists on the job by as much as 50 percent. Which do you choose to be? Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business