How Martin Luther King, Jr. wrestled with anger and what you can learn from his example. Read story
Hitendra Wadhwa is a professor at Columbia Business School, where he teaches a popular class on personal leadership. He is also the founder of the Institute for Personal Leadership, which does in-person consulting and training to individuals and organizations, and created an online course in collaboration with Columbia Business School that will launch in 2012. He has also worked at McKinsey & Company, and founded Paramark, the first real-time optimization platform for online marketing. He has an M.B.A. and a Ph.D. in Management Science from the MIT Sloan School of Management. @hitendraw
It wasn't Abraham Lincoln's strengths but the self-discipline with which he used those strengths for the right purpose. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business