Users don't want to go through training, read a manual, or figure out your jargon. They want to get going. Read story
Howard A. Tullman is Chairman of Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy. He is the Managing Partner for Chicago High Tech Investors, a member of Mayor Emanuel’s Chicago NEXT and Cultural Affairs Councils and Governor Quinn’s Illinois Innovation and Arts Councils, an adjunct professor at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management and an advisor to many start-ups. Over the last 40 years, he has founded more than a dozen high-tech companies. @tullman
It's not just that shipping is expensive and labor costs are rising. The move away from 'things' is much more basic. Read story
Understanding your investors' perspectives can make it much easier--and more lucrative--to run a business together. Read story
Sometimes, your people need to hurry up and wait. Read story
The Manti T'eo scandal could provide just the push the Web needs to get real. Read story
At certain predictable points, customers start thinking about leaving you for someone else. How to find those points and intervene. Read story
Winning new customers is all well and good, but there's a much better way to increase your company's profitability. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals