Answering emails, putting out fires--those are important. But one founder suggests something else should take up at least 25 percent of your day. Read story
Ido Leffler is co-founder and “Chief Carrot Lover” of San Francisco-based Yes To Inc. (maker of Yes To Carrots, Yes To Cucumbers, Yes To Tomatoes, and Yes To Blueberries). Since 2006, Leffler and his team have built Yes To™ into one of the world’s top natural beauty brands, with distribution in over 28,000 stores in 25 countries (including retailers such as Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Whole Foods Market, and Sephora Europe). Yes To is now the #2 natural brand in the country--an accomplishment Leffler attributes to how the company treats its customers, team, and the world around it. @idoleffler
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business