If you don't outsource your tax preparation--your time is limited, after all--here's how to audit-proof your return. Read story
James Markham is the Ernst & Young tax leader for the America’s strategic growth markets and the partner in charge of the firm’s Sacramento office tax practice. With more than 28 years of experience serving domestic and multinational companies, James focuses on tax, accounting for income taxes, acquisitions, joint ventures, and foreign expansion planning. He helps companies with tax strategies. Markham got his undergraduate degree in accounting, and a master’s degree in tax, from Brigham Young University.
An Ernst & Young partner explains why you don't want a do-it-yourself approach to tax return prep this year (even if you're bootstrapping). Read story
As part of the American Taxpayer Relief Act, two tax credits popular among start-ups were retroactively extended through 2013. Don't miss out. Read story
An Ernst & Young start-up tax advisor outlines a six-step approach to make the wisest financial decision for you. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business