7 tips for start-up founders who are thinking about selling out--and becoming someone else's employee Read story
Jason Freedman has spent most of his life building start-ups. He is currently the founder and CEO of 42Floors, a search engine for commercial real estate. Before that, he founded two other companies: FlightCaster, an airline-tracking app which was acquired in 2010, and Openvote, a platform for community polling and discussion. Freedman, a two-time alumnus of the Y Combinator accelerator program, holds an MBA from Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business. His writings and entrepreneurial activities have been featured in Inc. Magazine, as well as in the New York Times, Business Insider, Life Hacker, and other publications.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business