The role of the CMO has expanded dramatically, making it almost impossible to find the right one for your company. Read story
Jason Trevisan joined Polaris in 2003. Jason focuses on growth equity investments and buyout opportunities in Internet, technology, healthcare and media sectors. Prior to joining Polaris Jason held various management roles in Analytics and Client Services at aQuantive (acquired by Microsoft in 2007). During his tenure at aQuantive Jason managed client relationships in industries including ecommerce, media/entertainment, pharmaceuticals, financial services and consumer products. Prior to aQuantive, Jason was a consultant with Bain & Company. While at Bain he consulted to private equity firms and Fortune 500 companies in technology, media, financial services and consumer products. Jason represents Polaris as a director of ARPU (SnappCloud), LegalZoom, Life Line Screening, PartsSource and Shoedazzle. Jason received his M.B.A. with Distinction from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, where he was recognized as an Edward Tuck Scholar. He graduated cum laude with an A.B. in English from Duke University.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business