Mapping out your company's talent will help you see the value in your current employees and the holes in your hiring. Read story
Jay Love, a respected technology entrepreneur, joined Slingshot SEO, No. 58 on the 2011 Inc. 500 list, in August 2011 as chief executive officer. Jay co-founded eTapestry, a SaaS technology company, in 1997. The company was sold in August 2007 to Blackbaud, with Jay remaining in charge of Blackbaud’s eTapestry division until he moved to Baltimore to lead Social Solutions, which is the industry leader in SaaS outcome and case-management applications for social-service agencies. @SlingshotSEO
If you're questioning the unfairness of Google+ activity affecting rankings of Google you shouldn't be surprised. It's not the first time. Read story
Industry leaders may be intuitive, innovative, and able to handle risks, but real success requires them to be mature. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals