Dreaming is easy. Starting? Not so much. Here are five ways to make the first steps easier. Read story
Jenn Houser is a serial entrepreneur and start-up advisor. She and David Ronick partnered with Inc. to create Upstart Bootcamp@Inc., a program that guides entrepreneurs to start up smarter through on-demand courses, private coaching, books, articles, videos as well as other tools, resources and services. Jenn has founded five companies and raised more than $40 million from VCs and angel investors. Her last start-up, Motionbox, was acquired by HP's Snapfish in 2010. Jenn is a graduate of Haverford College and of MIT's Sloan School of Management, where she was a teaching assistant at the MIT Entrepreneurship Center. @upstartbootcamp
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals