As your company grows, you can't plan for revenue growth alone. You need to plan for leadership and culture growth as well. Here's how Stella & Dot does it. Read story
Jessica Herrin is the founder and CEO of Stella & Dot, and previously co-founded WeddingChannel.com, the world's leading wedding site. Stella & Dot ranked No. 67 on the 2010 Inc. 500. In that same year, she created the Stella & Dot Foundation, raising more than $350,000 for education and economic empowerment of women. She attended the Stanford Graduate School of Business and is the 2011 winner of the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. She's an avid runner and her other favorite hobby is whatever is top of the list for her two young daughters. @JessicaHerrin
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business