Put these on your list of tasks not to delegate this year. Read story
Joe Hyrkin is the President and CEO of Wordnik, a San Francisco-based start-up that offers a new way to discover meaning on the Web. Joe has more than 18 years of management and business development experience and has created and launched new businesses in the U.S. and Asia, for companies including The Economist, Sina.com, and Yahoo, as well as more than five start-ups. In 2010, Joe completed a role as an Entrepreneur in Residence with Trinity Ventures where he focused on evaluating opportunities in next-generation social commerce, community, crowdsourcing, and social media. Joe serves on the Board of Directors for Viximo, and is or has been on the advisory boards of Bunndle, RadiumOne, TaskRabbit, and Zoodles. @yankeejoe
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business