You can't force something to go viral. But you can help it along. Read story
John Greathouse is a partner at Rincon Venture Partners, an early-stage venture capital firm. His investments include: RightScale, Burstly, GraphEffect and RingRevenue. A serial entrepreneur, John led Computer Motion’s $110 million public offering, and the $236 million sale of Expertcity (creator of GoToMeeting) to Citrix. John teaches courses on entrepreneurship at the University of California at Santa Barbara. His blog is Infochachkie. @johngreathouse
Some customers have legitimate complaints. Others are just itching for a fight--or a refund. How to respond. Read story
The legendary band wouldn't have been so successful without some savvy business moves. Read story
A bad boss can drive you to the brink. How to make sure you never have one again. Read story
Entrepreneurs can't be fearful. Exercises to help overcome your fears, from asking out that hot chick (or guy) to bungee jumping. Hey, it's for the business. Read story
Nine ways to know if the job seeker you're talking to has the personality, risk profile, and skill set for an entrepreneurial venture. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business