Your company name is less important than it's cracked up to be. Read story
John Warrillow is the founder of The Sellability Score. Throughout his career, John has started and exited four companies and is a sought-after speaker and angel investor. He also contributes regularly to Inc.com and The Globe and Mail. In 2008 John was recognized by BtoB Magazine’s “Who’s Who” list as one of America’s most influential business-to-business marketers. @JohnWarrillow
Business owners may soon have a bit more leverage when negotiating the sales of their companies. How not to blow it. Read story
Buying a company sounds like something for big business, but it can be a good way for smaller businesses to grow--if it's done properly. Read story
It's natural to want a partner to share your experience with, but make sure you run through all the possible implications of your generosity. Read story
A shift in perspective-focusing on the long-term possibilities instead of short-term gains-may inspire new business growth strategies. Read story
Perfect for tedious tasks, Amazon's Mechanical Turk may be the perfect alternative to hiring temporary workers for singular projects. Read story
Are your customers likely to recommend your business to their friends? The answer can make or break your business. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business