Entrepreneurship not living up to your expectations? Ask yourself these questions to get back on track. Read story
Reshaping your company so dramatically is no small feat. Jason Fried of 37signals shows you how it’s done. Read story
Telling employees why you sold your business is never easy. But TechCrunch's founder managed to do it with admirable authenticity. Read story
Whether you want to sell or not, it’s natural to wonder what your business could fetch on the market. Entrepreneur John Warrillow offers up some resources. Read story
Whether you're looking to raise capital or not, understanding how this special breed of investor thinks can improve how you run your business. Read story
Hugh Hefner said his life would be over without his company. Here’s how to avoid a similar fate. Read story
John Jantsch, author of "The Referral Engine," offers tips on how you can get customers to give your business high marks to potential acquirers. Read story
When you put your company up for sale, you risk giving strangers — potentially your competitors - access to confidential information. Read story
You don't have to hold onto your business until your working days are done. Here are some reasons why "retirement" and "exit planning" shouldn't be synonymous. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals